February 28, 2013

February Wrap Up

The month of February wasn't just slow book wise, it felt like it lasted two decades instead of 28 days. Towards the end it snuck up on me, I didn't even realize it was the end of the month until yesterday. I only got 4 books read completely, all 4 were absolutely phenomenal, and I started one that I have been reading for the past two weeks.

Currently reading: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

Books read this month:
1. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I was quite thrilled with all of the books I read this month completely. The Lux Series review will be up shortly along with Of Poseidon. But all the books received four stars besides Obsidian which received three stars.

I couldn't choose a favorite for this month. It's a toss up between Of Poseidon by Anna Banks and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, both were so great that it's hard to make decide, all I know is that both of the series have me anxious and biting my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment